Hose Candy Vacuum Lines

I was looking for a vacuum line product to finish off my Cobra engine and I came across Hose Candy at hosecandy.com. This stuff is absolutely incredible. I bought the master kit for $197 which includes enough hose and fittings to do at least 3-4 engines. The thing that makes it so impressive to me is the versatility and ease of the installation. The fittings and hose comes in all sizes and colors you see in the picture above. The kit comes with a wide variety of connectors, adapters, reducers, and elbows to make any application a breeze. The cool thing about the product is that the CNC fittings allow the lines to be put on and removed without struggling to pull a hose over a barbed fitting or large nipple end. A half turn of the fitting and the line comes right off. It takes vacuum lines a quantum leap over all previous technology. Check out my video on YouTube about making the lines and the wide variety of fittings that come with the kit. A huge 2 thumbs up from me.

0 Comments: